This is as much as I was able to get uploaded without pulling my hair out!!! I don't know what google did to make uploading pictures so impossible but I hate the new changes!!! Being as OCD as I am, I can't stand that some of the pictures are not aligned with others and that there is not even spacing! AHHHHH! I think I'll write google a letter!
 |
| Noah with his Papa Blake at Conner's rehearsal. |
|
Sleepy babies couldn't even make it through rehearsal dinner. AND it was LOUD!
|
 |
| Look at that handsome little man!!! |
 |
| So hard to get a good family picture! |
 |
| Love my beautiful sister! |
 |
Gracie with her handsome Uncle Conner. Conner has been stationed in Virginia ever since Gracie was a few months old. She was a little confused when see saw him again because he looked so similar to daddy but didn't act or talk like daddy. Now she adores him and we are all sad him and Lauren have to go back! |
 |
| Love these guys! I don't know what I would do without them! |
 |
| Papa and Noni with all six of their beautiful grandkids. Can you believe they gained 6 grandkids in less than 2 years? |
2 comments:
What a fun time!! Your family is so BEAUTIFUL! I love pictures that truly capture the moment, pictures with everyone looking at the camera gets a little boreing. I can't believe how good you look, I would have never thought that you just had a baby a few months ago. Is Conner in the Army? I wonder if Adam might know him.
you are beautiful Ash. Love your cute family.
Post a Comment