Carolyn and I decided to combine Grace and Julia's birthday parties this year. Gracie's real birthday is not until August 25th but we tried to plan it to be exactly in betwen the girls birthdays. We also thought it would be fun to have it after Conner's wedding so family from out of town could come! We are so glad we did it because they had a blast!
 |
| Gracie is just lovin life! |
 |
All the kids that came to celebrate with Julia and Grace! They are so lucky to have such great family and friends!
|
 |
| Gracie and her Dora cake that she picked out herself. |
 |
| My sweet little niece that we love so much! |
 |
I think Julia's favorite present was the M&M's. She held onto those for dear life the rest of the night! Sweet little girl with a sweet tooth! :) |
1 comment:
Such a fun day! Thanks for including us. I know Savannah was so happy to have some time with us that was just for her and we were happy to be out of the house/hospital!!
Happy Birthday Gracie and Julia. I'm glad she's been enjoying her gifts and giving you some down time. That's a blessing!
How did you get your picture labels inside the little box. It looks good.
Post a Comment