(Does anyone get as frustrated as I do when uploading pics?)

As of yesterday my incredibly sweet mama's boy turned 2 months old. He is already 2 months old! I have been loving every single second of his helpless, cooing baby-ness and I just don't want him to grow up. My daughter is already counting, shape sorting, speaking full sentences and saying the alphabet as good as some of my kindergartners did (maybe even better) and that makes me incredibly proud but a little sad too. So can everything just slow down? Is it weird that I'm already thinking of the next baby? Don't get me wrong, I definitely don't want to get pregnant right now. Just the word "pregnant" makes me shutter and cringe but promising myself that there will be more to come is the only thing that keeps me from bawling every day at the realization that Noah won't stay my tiny "cling-on" forever!
Maybe my hormones are just still a little out of wack....
3 comments:
You guys make some adorable babies! Love the all the pictures!
I find myself wanting another one too.... but than I wake up! j/k!
I will jump on the bandwagon.... I want another one too! Then I have a day like today, and say What am I thinking??????? Babies are so addicting though. I can't get enough. Time is flying.... its sad, but the things to come get better and better by the day and at times bring you to tears!
süpersiniz çok tatlı bebekleriniz ALLAH güzel bir hayat versin hepinize
Post a Comment