Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day to the GREATEST

I know I say it a lot but I really married an amazing man!

He is an extremely wonderful father. In my eyes, he's the greatest! Levi works so hard for his family and is sacrificing so much right now to make sure his kids have the best future. I admire him for his selflessness and his tireless attitude. He has patience when I fail to. He sits back and enjoys them when I'm too busy stressing out. He sings to them when they're crying. He disciplines out of love. He adores our kids and would do anything for them....and I would do anything for him!

Happy Father's Day Levi. Thank you for loving our kids so much and being such a GREAT man.

Thank you to Levi's parents for raising such a wonderful man, just like his father! Happy Father's Day Blake.

Happy Father's Day to my dad. I look up to you so much! Thank you for setting the standard for the kind of man I wanted for my husband. You set the bar high! I love you!

2 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

You, Grace, and Noah are definitely blessed with an amazing man for a husband and father. Happy Father's Day Levi! I'm sure your family will spoil you lots! We love you too!

SloneFamily said...

You are a very lucky lady! Have been from the start with that boy :) Good to see you guys yesterday. It really makes me miss you guys when I see you after a while and see the girls and how big all of them are. It's Crazy!