Thursday, June 10, 2010

Famous first words...

A few things Gracie recently said that I don't want to forget...

Grace can count to 15 by herself. But lately she has been leaving out the 2 when she counts and I don't understand why. Yesterday I asked her to say, "1, 2, 3". She then said "1, 3, 4......15" I again said, "Gracie say it like mommy, 1, 2, 3" She then turned to me and said, "NO mommy, I don't want to say 2!" I guess she is purposely leaving out the 2!

Yesterday she was on a role and got a few spankings. She refused to let me see that they bother her. After one of her spankings she said, "No mommy I didn't want it on that leg, I want it on this leg!" And she points to her other leg for me to spank her again!"

Today she is at my mom's house for the the morning. I'm sure she is having a blast and getting way too much sugar and spoiled. I just know she is going to come home with a bag full of things "mamas" bought her at the store and probably some type of sweets that mamas baked for her. I am so thankful for my mom. What a wonderful grandma she is to my kids! I was so excited this morning to spend some quailty time with Noah and play with him but it seems all he wants to do this morning is sleep! I guess I'll just have to sleep with him! :) Have I ever said how much I love him! I adore him. He is so perfect. His smiles melt my heart and his sweet cooing instantly fades out any worries or stress I have about life. Its so great how each child you have is just double the joy! Love my kids!

I'll post some pics soon! I haven't gotten around to putting up the family photos, but they are on my facebook. My friend did such a good job! Thank you Heather!

2 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Grace cracks me up. Mostly because she and Savannah has such similar personalities and it's always funnier on someone else's child! Savannah always leaves out 8. She used to say it, and now she won't, even when I remind her. Maybe it's their way of showing us that they do things how they want! : )

I'm glad you got some time with your boy today. Grandmas are the best! Can't wait to see you guys SOON.

Chelsey Howard said...

I love the one you have for your header on you blog, so cute. I cant wait to see the rest. Guess I need to get on facebook. LOL, don't you love when spankings do nothing. That's nice that your mom had her for a while I hope you and Noah got a good nap.