We had a great weekend! Well, actually Friday and Saturday were not to great but Sunday was nice and relaxing! Thursday night Levi and I BOTH came down with the flu! It was horrible because we were both sick at the exact same time! I finally gave up trying to be supermom and called my mom in tears, I needed help! My supermom happily came and took Gracie for the whole day (we were a little worried we wouldn't get her back) so Levi and I could rest and be sick together. It was incredibly romantic. Haha. We prayed and prayed that Gracie could somehow avoid the flu and God is so good because he kept her healthy and happy! Anyways, Sunday we went to church and had Levi's family over. It was fun to see sweet little Stetson again. Wow he is a real baby BABY! I don't think Gracie is a baby anymore compared to Stetson. He is so cute and SO boy! He's got me wanting another one already!
Meet Stetson Blake:

Clancy is such a proud little daddy!

Here's a bunch of proud little daddy's. These guys are truly amazing dads and their babies are super cute too!
I try to encourage Grace to think "outside the box" but I don't think she's getting it!

Glued to Baby Einstien. Those DVD's are great at letting me get stuff done and get ready! Do you think she's outgrown her bouncer yet?! :)
Gracie: "Don't cry Kymber, life gets a whole lot better, I promise!"









9 comments:
LOTS of great pictures!
First, the one of the boys with their babies is TOO cute. I agree, they are such great daddies, lucky kids!!
Stetson is adorable. I adore his cheeks.
I'm stealing the pic. of Levi and Savannah for my blog, K? Thanks!
The picture of Gracie in her bouncer makes her look ENORMOUS!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!
Gracie in the box- too cute!
I'm glad you're over the flu and I'm even more glad that Gracie didn't catch it!
See ya tomorrow.
Love the pictures Ash! Especially the Dads with their Babes. That is one the kids will look back on when they are 15 and say WOW! Grace is getting so big (Kidding, she is so petite) BUT since the last time I saw her she is such a big girl! Kymber and Stetson and Julia- Oh so cute too. It is bittersweet seeing all of these babies, because I feel like I know all of these people so well... but I never get to see any of them! Can we plan a BBQ or something?? I feel so out of touch with my friends-- It makes me kind of Sad. Totally not your Responsibility Haha... but seriouisly lets plan something!
I saw Megan was steeling a picture and so am I. When I finally get to putting more pictures up you should just take the one of Kymber and Grace.
I LOVE the picture of Gracie in the box, she is so stinkin cute! And her leggings are so adorable, I think I need to go buy some! Such cute babies you have surrounding you all the time! That's so much fun that they're all so close together! I agree with Aly, we all need to have a BBQ or something! Hopefully I'll see ya soon!
I LOVE the pictures! I'm so sorry you were both sick this weekend! How awesome that your mom took Grace so you could get some rest :) We definitely need to get Cash and Gracie together... they would have tons of fun! It is insane how fast everyone is growing. I agree with Jenna and Al... lets do something quick :)
awwww all the pictures are so so cute. Clancy and I feel like we fit in so much better now with a baby :)!!!! It is so fun.
Ash,
You have such a beautiful family! How fun it must be to be so close to everyone and get to raise your kiddo's together! I just love the picture of Grace trying to comfort the crying baby, it cracked me up. All your pictures are so cute. Alright so you asked me when Brandon and I have off next...I think Saturday the 17th. All of us peeps should get together and do something. I can't keep telling you how much I miss you guys, i need intervention!!!!!
Such cute pictures:) I love the one where she seems so concerned that the other baby is crying:) Sorry you guys got the flu:( But that's so awesome that Gracie never got it:)
omg-photos with the daddies=adorable.. I am sorry I have been slacking on my blogs- I will post one soon. I promise. it has been CRAZY with my internships and school.. ugh. anyways- all of those photos=cute.. I am glad you and Levi got the chance to enjoy being sick together while Gracie went to grandmas for the day. :)
Post a Comment