Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter...a month late!

Haven't updated the blog in a while. There is nothing really new with us right now. School is almost over and I will have survived my first and probably only year in kindergarten! I missed second grade! I am looking forward to the summer and being home with my girl. Hopefully lots of playdates with friends!! :) Sorry so boring, but with all the crazy stuff going on in our country right now I am pretty happy to be boring! My family is healthy and happy, I couldn't ask for anything more!

On Monday, Wyatt, Care and Julia came over and we went to Joe's Farm House. If you haven't been there it is wonderful. The environment is what does it for you! All the big trees, beautiful flowers and farming make you feel like you are so not in Arizona! Plus, it's a bonus that it's right across the street from our house! It makes for a great Saturday morning walk!

Gracie is taking time to smell the roses!


These two daddies are so special to me! They love their babies so much and I love them for that.


Isn't this so pretty?!



Carolyn and I are always looking for a photo op!

Julia is teaching Gracie how to stand. Gracie has been doing a lot of that these days!

Wyatt is giving Gracie her first taste of Hawaiian sweet bread. No wonder he's her favorite!

Julia, Stetson, Gracie and Kymber...can you imagine trying to get 4 babies to take a picture?! Craziness!

Babies, babies everywhere!




Grace: "JUUULLLIIAAA, you HAVE to share!"

Grace: "Well then can I just touch it too?"




A couple weeks ago, Spencer and Jamie and Megan and Paul came over. The babies played and we ate soup, drank Italian sodas (well, the guys drank beer) and enjoyed the raining weather. I bet that'll be the last good rainy day for a long time. It was a fun night!


Easter!!!

Gracie with her grandparents and great grandparents. (Ashley's side)




Uncle Brandon is helping Gracie hope her Easter presents from grandma and grandpa.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

How fun that you have so many close friends and family with babies Gracie's age! They are all so cute! I love the pic of Levi and Wyatt holding up their little girls in the air, so cute! Gracie is so happy! I always see that restaurant but have never eaten there, I'll have to try it out, it looks beautiful!

SloneFamily said...

So Sweet! I can't wait til you are done working and come start playing with us :) I love seein ght epics of Gracie and Julia together... they are going to be best friends, seriously that is so neat!

Matt and Hilary said...

I agree with Jenna, that picture is SO cute! Yay, for summer soon! I'm excited for you to get some time off and then we can all get together and play :)

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so fun that there are so many babies all close in age:) That's awesome that school is almost over so you can play with you little one all summer long:)

Anonymous said...

Ash,
I love all your pics. Your Easter looked like such a fun-filled day! Grace is such a little doll. I totally voted for her on the mix 96.9 thing. I hope you and your family are doin good! It was very nice seeing you too the other day!!

Unknown said...

What cute pictures!

Love her cute headbands!