Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just a quickie...some milestones...

I just wanted to write that Gracie is now standing up. It is exciting and not fun at the same time. At night, if she's not ready for bed she pulls herself to a standing position and yells for us. Doing that just wakes her up even more and she stays awake longer! Then a few days ago she started just pushing her up from a little toy on the floor! She doesn't have any balance so when she pushed herself up she doesn't have anything to hold onto and topples over. It's so crazy! Also, she can now give kisses. All you have to do is ask for "kisses" and pucker up and she's there! I absolutely love it!

One more exciting note... I am an aunt x2 now! My little nephew Stetson was born on March 30th! He is very cute and all boy! I can't wait to get to know him and see his little personality shine through! I told Missy she needs to start a blog so maybe she will soon and you can see all his cute pictures. I have some but I'm too lazy to download any of my pics. (We just finished our kindergarten play and I am drained!)

I'll add my new photos soon!

6 comments:

SloneFamily said...

The stockton Fam is EVER growing these days, huh??? I am dying to see some pics of that cutie! Grace is getting so old... I can't believe she is standing. What happen to all the babies?? Maybe we can play at the Park this weekend or something! I don't remember the last time I saw you two :)

Megan Swiatkowski said...

She is SO strong, it's crazy!!!! I can't believe she did it not holding on to anything. That's sad that she just falls over though. :( That must be so frustrating for them. I didn't know she was doing kisses!! I'll have to get some from her ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash!,
Glad you found me on here! I was just telling Aly how I love this blog thing because it gives me updates on everyone. I can't believe Grace is already standing, that is unbelievable. It's just crazy to me how these little one's grow up so quickly. I guess that's why Kenny Chesney tell us not to blink! lol...Well I'm excited for you and your family. Congrats also on your new nephew! We will all have to get together sometime soon. It's been way too long!

Matt and Hilary said...

I can't believe Gracie is standing up! It is so crazy how fast everyone is growing! That is so cute too that she gives kisses :) I miss you Ash, we need to get together soon! I feel like I haven't seen you in so long!

Anonymous said...

congrats on being a AUNT~ :) post photos of him soon!
congrats. I am glad Grace is doing so well. :)

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so fun that she is standing:) Its a little scary how wobbly they are at first:) Your gonna be chasing her around the house before you know it:) And the kisses thing is adorable. YOu have to take pictures of it and post:)