Haven't posted in while, so lets fill everyone on in the Stockton's.
Gracie is now eating solids. It was pretty excited for me. I decided to start making most of her baby food. It's super easy, much cheaper, and seems so much healthier since I know what I'm putting in it. She LOVES eating. Maybe this will fatten my petite little baby up! Although, when she started with squash, she hated it so bad that she made herself throw up! I told Levi, "No baby of mine is going to be a picky eater!" so I kept feeding it to her until she got used to them and now she loves squash! Sometimes it just a little determination and patience! Gracie sits up like a big girl and gets herself up on all fours but no crawling yet! She would much rather roll her way to what she wants.
My birthday was yesterday and it was a great day! I was so excited when I got a Cricut!!! I have been having so much fun with it, scrapbooking away and making signs (well actually I only made one sign). Friends and family made my b-day really special. The only problem was that I couldn't remember if I was turning 24 or 25. How bad is that! I did the math and low and behold, I am 24 years old!
This Sunday we leave for the beach house! I am so excited. This will be our first trip with Gracie. Driving 6 hours with 2 babies scares me a bit but it will be so worth it when we get there! Finally a vacation!
Well, that's about it. Sorry it was a little boring, no crazy waiting room stories or diaper blowouts! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!
Julia and Gracie playing with Levi. They have him so wrapped around his finger!
Gracie LOVES her teddy Ruxpin. She sits there and holds his hands when he talks to her.
"Yummy squash mom! You're the best cook ever!"
You gotta love those prunes!




6 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great birthday! And I'm super jealous about the beach house. It will be so fun and relaxing. I can't wait to see pictures of the girls on the beach. :) I love seeing Gracie eat her food. I remember how fun it was to start feeding Savannah solids. You are such a super mom making all her baby food. I really said I was going to make all Savannah's, but I definitely slacked. You've motivated me to start back up. Even if it's just making purees to add to her table food that she's eating. Love the updates. And you're right, life is good!!
Crazy I used to have a teddy ruxpin! I still remember him:) Cute! Your such a good mom, making homemade baby food.
Glad to hear things are good with the Stockton Clan! HAppy Belated Birthday too Missy :) Grace is growing up so much, it is kinda hard to believe she is not just a little peanut anymore!
I am all for the homemade baby food. I did it with both my kiddos. So much easier and healthier. Do you frezze it in ice cube treys too?? I have some good ideas for yummy stuff when she can start eating meat... let me know if you want to hear!
Have fun on your vacation! Sounds like a blast!
Gracie is getting so big! One of these days I'll get to meet her in person:) I am very impressed your making all of her baby food! Definitely healthier..hopefully I'll be motivated when that time comes...we'll see. I hope you have a fun time at the beach. Probably a needed vacation! Oh and the teddy ruxpin - my nephews have one and they love it! Thats so cute that she holds his hand!
thanks for the update- im still stuck in London- well.. that is great your birthday went so great.. wow Grace is getting so big.. eating homemade food by her mom, shes definely look like the happiest baby ever.. she will grow into a strong little girl just like her mom!
Post a Comment