Saturday, February 21, 2009

Warning: Photo Overload!!!

First, Valentine's day. Grandpa got Gracie and I a rose. He was so excited to give it to us. Gracie loved the smell and kept trying to eat it.



Mine and Levi's present to each other was to go out for a nice expensive dinner. Last year we went to Ruths Kris with Megan and Paul and had so much fun, we thought we'd do it again this year. It was great and we had the BEST steak in the world! It's a once-a-year kind of dinner. Can't wait til next V-day! The picture right below looks sweet but I was actually trying to pinch him for not smiling at the camera! After that we got a few good pics.



I've been bad about putting up pictures lately and I forgot to tell everyone that Gracie is sitting up like a big girl now! She's been sitting by herself for about 2 weeks.



Conner (Levi's brother) is leaving for the Coast Guard on Monday. We all got together on Saturday for a farwell party. We also took some much needed Stockton family pictures. I really love my in-laws. We are like one big happy family. They are so much fun and my brothers are so goofy. The only person missing is little Stetson. Missy is due April 4th, so he'll be here soon! We'll miss Conner but know he'll do a great job serving our country. We also got some super cute pictures of Gracie, Julia and Savannah! It's so funny to look at how different all of them are. Gracie and Julia look so different in age that it's hard to believe that they are only 6 weeks apart!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Stockton Family-
OMG OMG- cuteness overload!!
love the photos

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures! The one of Gracie getting the rose from your dad is so cute! He is such a sweet grandpa. Gracie looks so cute sitting up. I can't believe how old she is getting. It makes me sad. :( You're lucky to have such great in-laws and the kids are so fortunate to have sweet little cousins the same age. At least Savannah can pretend like she is a Stockton cousin. :) It's so weird how huge Savannah looks next to Gracie and Jewels. It wasn't that long ago that she was that tiny!!!!! Cute post and love the new pictures. Keep 'em coming!

SloneFamily said...

Love all of the pictures! The Stockton family is such a great family... you guys are so lucky! I didn't know that was little Savannah, I kept thinking which other little cousin is that???? How Funny-- she can be a little Stockton too! I love the first one of you and Levi too, you two are so perfect!

Jenna said...

Love all the pics! That's so awesome that you guys had such a nice Valentine's! It's so fun when they start sitting up, she looks so happy!

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah I love pictures:) So cute I like the pic. you took yourself of you and Levi:) So fun. I can't believe Gracie is sitting up by herself:) she looks so tiny still. But I guess all babies look tiny compared to my chunk of a baby:)

Erin and Donny said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun....I don't think you had enough pics-it's always hard to choose the right ones. Gracie is looking so adorable!