We are back from the beach house! Luckily, we have family that owns a beach house is San Clemente and are so sweet to share it with us. We have been planning this trip with Wyatt and Carolyn since we found out we were pregnant. We couldn't wait to let our babies experience the beach! It was so wonderful and the weather was absolutely perfect! Gracie enjoyed the sand but hated when we put her toes in the water. In her defense the water was freezing! Carolyn and I still put them in their swim suits to strut their stuff on the beach. They were so cute playing with the sand! I loved that "discovering" look on their face as they touched the sand and then saw it stuck on the fingers. Anyways, it was a great vacation but it is also nice to be home! Here's some photos...

6 comments:
Oh How sweet those two little bundles are! You two little Families are so lucky to have eachother and be so close... What a blessing! So Jealous you got to spend time at the beach... I am dying for a Vaca right about now. On another note... I miss you! It has been WAY too long. We need a girls night ASAP, you're the busy lady so name a weekend or weeknight that works and we can plan it with the others too. Hope you finished the Shack... I am sure you did! Call Me sometime :)
Looks like such a fun vacation!
Lucky you that she can take naps right on the porch!
Can I get your email address or phone number so I can give you some of the baby food recepies?? I don't want to leave it in a comment!
That is so fun!! And i love all the pictures of you guys kissing her and the one where she's asleep on your shoulder:) so sweet:) Isn't it funny how many times you kiss your baby a day?! I bet if you counted it would literally be at least a hundred times a day:)
I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun! All the pics are adorable, Gracie is a little sweetheart! You guys have such cute little families! Girls night soon?!
Julia and Gracie are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a fun family vaca.! Love you guys.
OMG- photos are ADORABLE! you looked like you had a incredible time~! my family goes to San Diego every summer. We try to get other people to go with us.. let us know if you guys are interested in going, and we can show you some beaches that are awesome. :) hope you had a great time and was not sun burned!
Post a Comment