Just wanted to let you know our family pictures are up. Levi is so funny, as we were taking the pictures he made sure to tell Gracie that this is the ONLY time you will every pose nude for a camera.... :) Let us know what you think!
http://www.jenniferjonesphoto.com/darkroom/proof/?client/grace
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! They are all amazing! Gracie is so adorable. You can tell how much you both love her and love being parents! your mom looks so excited to have such a sweet little grandaughter! You guys are so lucky!
Oh my gosh......How are you ever giong to decide????? Well......I think my favorites are A5, A7, 26, 28, 30, 32, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 49, 50, 51...........okay! I'm no good at this, they're all amazing!!!! And the very last one is so cool. Are you using that for a birth announcement? It's beautiful!
A9 A30 A32.... my Favs, absolutely gorgeous!
My sis is doing a fundraiser for her 3 day breast cancer walk at the Rubio's on Signal Butte and the 60. I was thinking anyone who wants can meet for dinner! What do you think?
tHOSE ARE SOOOO CUTE!!!! I WANT SOME JUST LIKE THAT,,THEY ARE SO SINCERE!!!!CONGRATS THAT IS SO AWESOME
Post a Comment