Our weekend was so
nice and relaxing and now I'm sad it's over. Saturday morning we got up early and went garage sale hopping with Carolyn, Julia, Megan and Savannah. It was a lot of fun. I don't know why, maybe it's the anticipation of finding some great treasure at a ridiculously low price. Levi got a full set of golf clubs with the carrier for 10 dollars. The people that were running that garage sale left their 16 year old son in charge when they went to get more change so when Levi asked how much the kid made up a price of $10. Poor guy, I think we totally ripped him off! After the garage sales we went to Paradise Bakery. I had been craving their oatmeal and got Carolyn all excited for it too. After we ordered the waiter came out and said they were all out of oatmeal. So I'm still craving it.
Paradise for breakfast anyone? Then we went over to Care's house for dinner. We are so
lucky to have a brother and sister-in-law that are so fun to be around. We all started planning a trip in March to the beach house for the girls and I can't wait. Sunday morning we went to church. I always stress a little with how Grace will do but she was awesome! She slept the entire time. After, we went to my parents house and hung out and watched my family fight over Grace. Sundays are fun because we know if we go to my parent's house they'll cook us an
amazing dinner!
This whole weekend I couldn't stop thinking about how
BLESSED I am. I can truly say that I completely LOVE my life. My
husband is amazing and my
baby is beautiful. I have a
wonderful family and the best friends ever. I just don't want to ever take any of this for granted so don't anyone let me!

Big girl in her bumbo!

I was trying to catch her smiles. She is smiling so much now.

Gracie and her messy hair. I cannot keep her hair from sticking up. I wet it, I brush it, I continuously smooth it! Is it too early for gel?
2 comments:
Sounds like such a great weekend!! Yeah...I kind of felt bad for the kid who sold me the "hotsling" for $1!!! But oh well, I wasn't going to complain. I'm going to see if Savannah likes sitting on my hip in it, if not I'll offer it to Carolyn. Grace looks SO big in her bumbo. I can't believe it. She is such a strong little girl. She will be crawling before you know it. :) And I'm up for Paradise oatmeal anyday! Paul and I are addicted- it's our weekly Sunday morning treat. :)
How Fun! I love garage sale hopping. Grace is getting so big...my kids could never sit in their Bumbos until like 3 months, WOW, and all of the smiles... Grace is superbaby. And I absolutely love her hair sticking up. I walways think it is so cute when a baby has hair that stands right off their head
Post a Comment