Gracie is almost 3 weeks old and I can't believe how fast time is going by! I want it to move a little slower because I am having so much fun staying home and being with her all day. I don't want to go back to work in November...luckily it's only part time! We went to the doctor yesterday and Grace is already 9lbs! She is in the 94th percentile for height and 70th percentile for weight. I can't believe we thought she was going to be a petite little baby! Today Gracie and I went over to visit Carolyn and Julia. Julia and Grace are only 6 weeks apart but it's amazing how much of a difference 6 weeks makes when they are this young. We got some cute pictures of them. Grace is so lucky to have a cousin so close in age. They're going to be best friends! Life is going good at home. Grace has kind of gotten into a routine with her sleeping and eating schedule. She sleeps pretty good stretches at night which has really helped me catch up on sleep. At night, Daddy is the only one that can rock her and get her into a deep sleep. I'll rock her and think she is totally asleep so I'll put her down and within a minute she is crying again. Daddy just has the special touch. She really is a good baby. She has her fussy spells at night but overall she is pretty easy. We enjoy her so much. Sometimes when she is sleeping during the day I just want to wake her up to hold her because I miss her. Levi is guilty of that too. When he gets home from work he picks her up whether she's sleeping or not. Think she is going to be spoiled?

Julia and Grace

Feed me mom!

Julia and Grace's best friends bracelets

That's a look of adoration

Laughing with Papa Blake

Proud Papa

First Bath

Hanging out with Uncle Wyatt
4 comments:
I can't believe she is already 3 weeks old! I am such a bad friend, I haven't even seen her yet! I'm so glad you put more pics, they are all so adorable, I love the one of you and Grace! You both look so pretty! The ones of Grace and Julia are so cute too! We seriously need to all get together soon! I can't believe she already weighs 9 pounds! That is so awesome! I'm glad you guys are doing good, let me know if you ever need anything! :)
All those pictures are so cute. You got some really good ones of Grace and Julia. Grace is so lucky to have such a sweet cousin so close in age.
I like the pic. of you and Gracie. Make sure you take lots of those. I always forget because I'm the one obsessed with taking pictures, and now I realize I hardly have any pictures of me and Savannah, especially from when she was so tiny.
Grace is so blessed to have such wonderful parents! Hopefully Savannah will be feeling better so we can get together, maybe Sun. when the boys are at the game. Give Gracie a kiss for me.
Oh yeah....and 9 pounds! That's awesome!
Those are so cute and funny too! Both of them with there mouths open are hilarious, they really are protesting, like Feed Me Mom, enought of this sillyness! Ah I love them both so much, it was fun to see you guys yesterday, ill Chloe is still talking about it :)What a cute babie you have! And I am going to talk to everyone so hopefully we can do Monday with all of the kiddos.
Post a Comment