Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And it's ......superbaby!

I just had to do a quick post to tell everyone that Gracie can roll over from her tummy to her back! We were playing on the floor this morning and she rolled over. I couldn't believe my eyese so I put her back on her tummy and right away she did it again! Some people didn't believe me so when Levi got home we put her back on the floor and yes, she rolled over again but this time we got it on video! Good job Gracie, you're only 3 weeks, but we all knew you are a superbaby!

2 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I can't believe Grace is such a little superbaby!!! I can't wait to see her new trick in person. She's going to be crawling all over the place before you know it. :)

Jenna said...

That is crazy! I can't believe it! Lacey hasn't even thought about rolling over and she's almost 3 months! Grace really is superbaby!