Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baby Julia and Gracie's Room!

The most exciting news is that we are now an aunt and uncle! Baby Julia was born on July 15th and she is so beautiful! I am so in love and now even more excited for my own little girl to get here. They are so lucky they are going to be so close in age and have so much fun with eachother!

Proud Daddy!

She looks like a Stockton!

Uncle Levi


Also, Gracie's room is pretty much finished! Check out the crib...Levi made that all by himself.
He did such a good job. To be honest, I was a little nervous when he said he wanted to build the crib. I wasn't quite sure what it would turn out like or if it woud be sturdy enough but it is beautiful and so special. Now I know he can build amazing things so I'm trying to figure out what else around the house I can have him build...poor Levi. We only have 4 more weeks or less until Gracie is here! We can't wait!




3 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I LOVE Gracie's room! It is sooooo perfect. And it's so special that Levi made the crib. Baby Julia is absolutely perfect. You're such a lucky aunt and uncle!!!

Jenna said...

Yay! Julia's finally here! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her! And wow, Gracie's room is insane, it is so freakin cute and all her new bedding and stuff looks amazing! The crib is so cute too, I don't know how Levi did that!

SloneFamily said...

Ashley, Her room is absolutely gorgeous. It does not look like the same room I saw three weeks ago! Good for you... I am glad you guys are getting so excited for your little Gracie:) And of course, Julia is gorgeous!