Levi, Ashley, Grace and Noah
(Baby Girl to debut in March!)
Monday, July 7, 2008
Wedding pics
Well I don't have much to update. I'm still pregnant...no baby yet. One more month though! Since my blog is pretty boring right now I thought I'd add some pictures from our wedding- a year ago. Once Gracie gets here our blog will get a little more interesting...hopefully!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your wedding pics. My favorite is the second from the bottom. It just shows how in love the two of you really are. So perfect!! I can't wait until you can put pictures of little Grace up!
3 comments:
I love your wedding pics... they are absolutely gorgeous... except for the weird one where I am randomly holding my prego belly, Weird!
BEAUTIFUL Bride!!!!! Wow! It looks like you two had an amazing day!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your wedding pics. My favorite is the second from the bottom. It just shows how in love the two of you really are. So perfect!! I can't wait until you can put pictures of little Grace up!
Post a Comment