Thanks for your sweet comment! You're so nice. I can't believe how close you're getting, you look amazing for being 34 weeks pregnant. I'm so excited for your shower and to get a break from my kids :) see ya saturday!
You look so cute! I love it. You're all baby, that's it!!!! I can't wait for Gracie. Your shower will be so fun. I'm excited to see what fun stuff you get.
6 comments:
Lookin Good there Ash!
Caleigh is so cute too, I cannot believe how old she is getting. Your shower is going to be fun...cant wait!
Thanks for your sweet comment! You're so nice. I can't believe how close you're getting, you look amazing for being 34 weeks pregnant. I'm so excited for your shower and to get a break from my kids :) see ya saturday!
You look great!!! How exciting...only a few more weeks!
Oh... and I would love to get together! Even if its just me stopping by and visiting.
You look so cute! I love it. You're all baby, that's it!!!! I can't wait for Gracie. Your shower will be so fun. I'm excited to see what fun stuff you get.
You should put some pics. up of Gracie's cute nursery and your beautiful new niece!!
Post a Comment