Friday, August 15, 2008
The final stretch
Warning.... pretty boring post..... So I have not had Grace yet. Its only 4 days from my due date but I am going stir-crazy. I have this wierd idea that Grace is just never going to come but be stuck inside of me and I'll be huge and uncomfortable for forever! Has anyone else ever thought like that at the end, like it's never going to happen? Everytime I tell Levi that he just looks at me like I'm crazy. Levi still holds to the idea that Grace is going to come early but with 4 days left to go I think he is going to be very wrong. I have to give major props to my husband. He has been amazing this past month. He is doing all the cooking and most of the cleaning right now and doesn't even complain infact he usually sings while he does it :) I hope Gracie can sing like Levi. Well, hopefully the next post will be with lots of pictures of little Gracie. Say a prayer for me that labor starts soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Girl! I am sending you tons of Labor Dust right at this moment!!! So Lets push for tomorrow night or next Thursday night because I will be there!!! I want to see Gracie so bad... oh I just know she will be gorgeous. Love ya girl, and you are going to be so so happy very shortly mama just hold tight :)
Post a Comment