Saturday, January 24, 2009

No more gummy smile...

My baby girl is getting so big. She just cut 2 teeth! It's exciting because it's just one more milestone to celebrate. I also see it as a little sad because she seems too small to have teeth. She's growing so fast. I'm a little worried about her biting while I am nursing... On the 25th she turns 5 months old! It's weird because 4 months still seems young but when they hit the 5 month mark she's not really an infant anymore! Spencer and Jamie just had their baby, Kymber, and it was crazy to see Grace compared to her! You really don't realize how much your child has grown until you put them next to a newborn!

7 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I can't believe how BIG she is! It's crazy. Gosh, it seems like she was JUST the new baby!!!!!! *tear*

SloneFamily said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe she already has 2 teeth. What a big girl she is getting to be! I want to see her again soon, I know she has to turn in early at night...but maybe she can tag along to an early girls night or something ;)

Jenna said...

That's so awesome she already has two teeth! Lacey just barely had one break through. That is always scary about them biting you, but usually with their bottom two in they don't, you'll just have to worry when she gets the top two! :) We definately need to get together soon! I'll have to walk over and see Kymber, they live so close to us now!

Chelsey Howard said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe she already is getting teeth!! My kids dont start gettin them till they are 9 months old. They're little teeth are so cute though:) Good luck with nursing I hope she doesnt bite.

Jenna said...

You will love those cookies, just click on niki's blue name in my post about the cookies and it will take you to her page with the recipe.

Unknown said...

My little Weston cut teeth at that age too! They seem too little to have teeth!

Don't worry about the nursing part... I've been there with both kids.. It hurts like heck but they learn real quick..

Anonymous said...

WOW! shes growing up big! :) I am planning to have a huge graduation pool party when I graduate this May, I am planning to invite your family.
Hope all is well.
ME