Monday, January 12, 2009

Blog slacker

Okay, I am back after a brief hiatus from blogging. I love blogging and reading everyone's but lately it feels like I just don't have the time! Life is good. Gracie is doing great and growing by the second. Oh, and I have some great news....GRACIE IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!! Yes, it is wonderful. Last night she went to bed around 7 and woke up at 5. Then she ate and slept in. I'm so proud of my little girl. She must love her mom and know just what I needed! Grace is now showing a lot of interest in her new toys and it's fun to just play on the floor with my roly-poly. 4 months is such a fun age! She interacts with us so much now. We went to the doctor last week and Dr. James said she is very strong for her age. She is already trying to lift herself up to a sitting position!
Christmas and New Years was so much fun. It was so special to have Gracie's first Christmas. She was spoiled by our families. Both of her grandparents really love her! We are so blessed to have such great family. It makes the holiday's so special! For New Years we went up to my parent's cabin. It was fun hanging out with families and friends and just relaxing. No crazy New Year parties anymore. We also went snowboarding when we were up there. I am proud to say that I am getting much better. I still can't keep up with Levi though. I did enjoy just admiring him come down that mountain like a pro. It made me think..."my hubby is hot"! Anyways, I'm enjoying this brief vacation from school and catching up on some cleaning, scrapbooking, and reading. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's. I have enjoyed reading your blogs!



Papa Blake and Grandma Joni helping Gracie and Julia open their presents.

My parents got Gracie this cute little rocking horse. She loves to just stand next to it and give it kisses.
Gracie just loves her Uncle Wyatt.








Dressed in her warm snow gear at the cabin.

Gracie riding with Papa Blake around the zoo.


So happy at the zoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG those photos are too adorable! I love grace's outfits. I know what you mean about crazy new year parties. I outgrew that two years ago. I have no MOVIATION to go out anymore. I prefer staying in with my family watching a movie or watching a movie with my bf.. i personally feel that is much funner than hanging out with strangers. :)

SloneFamily said...

What a sweetie she is! I am glad to hear all is going well. I love reading your Blog, so keep up on it Lady! As if you are not busy enough ;) Good Job for getting Grace to sleep thru the night. I am Jealous!

Jenna said...

Yay, new pictures! Looks like you guys have been having fun with sweet little Grace and staying busy! She is such a cutie!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I love her smile in that last picture and your Christmas pics. are great! First Christmases are SO FUN!