Monday, December 15, 2008

Sundays...

Sundays are the best day of the week!

Sundays =
getting ready for to go to church,



lots of baking,


drinking coffee to stay warm,


dad's cooking,


cuddling with family,


mandatory naps,


and football all day long. (Go Cardinals!)



A few more pictures....


4 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

How fun! You have such a sweet family. I miss relaxing Sundays. We used to always hang out with our parents and stuff on Sundays but it seems like Sundays are now the only day Paul has to do his homework. :( Oh well! Someday we will get our Sundays back. The pic. of the 3 of you at the bottom turned out so cute. Your photographer mush be really good. ;) Your family is so sweet with Gracie. She is lucky to have such a great extended family.

Anonymous said...

i loved your sunday blog! grace looks so cute.. Brandon looked peaceful sleeping. :) i love sundays too.. lately it has been cold and rainy i hope your are bundling that little girl up really well with class of course. :)

SloneFamily said...

Cute Cute Cute! You guys have such a great Family... you can tell from the pics how Cozy your Mamas house is!

Chelsey Howard said...

ASHLEY AND LEVI!!! I just found your blog, you guys are so freaking cute!! And your little girl is ADORABLE, she's so tiny!! I'm glad things are going so well for you guys!!! Keep in touch, I love hearing what's going on with you guys:)