I've been tagged! I'm supposed to write 5-7 random facts about myself. So lets see..
1. I have really bad OCD. For example, things have to be in a row and straight. I can't stand when my shoes are in my closet and not touching eachother perfectly. I hate when Gracie's diapers are in uneven stacks, for each diaper change I have to use a different stack so they stay even. I stress when Levi changes her and throws off the stacks. I also can't look at book shelves that don't have books exactly lined up. They must go from bigggest to smallest. I have even tried to mess up my own bookshelf to try and break these crazy obsessions but it just causes unnecessary stress.
2. I, too, am obsessed with Jon and Kate Plus 8. I feel like I know them, like we are best friends. I completely relate to Kate's personality and feel like Levi is a lot like Jon. I wonder how many people in this country think they are best friends with them. I guess that is why their show is so popular!
3. On Saturday I fit into some of my prepregnancy pants. This is huge!
4. I LOVE to cook. I like creating new meals and trying things I see on the food network. One of my favorite things to do with my husband is cook with him. We make a pretty good team in the kitchen. I love trying new foods. There is very little that I won't try just once.
5. I have difficulty throwing things away and getting rid of stuff. I hate clutter but struggle with downsizing. I always think "I might want that one day" or "this might have sentimental value later on in life". It's a little selfish because I frequently yell at Levi that his hunting stuff is taking up too much room. If I would just clean out my closet...
6. I HATE seeing dishes sitting in the sink with ANY bit of food or liquid on them. I have to scrub the dishes just to set them in the sink. It's very stupid because after I scrub them they're pretty much clean away. I can't even peel potatoes or carrots in the sink because I freaks me out to see food in the sink! Yes, I know, I have issues.
7. The last thing about me is that it is going to kill me to leave Gracie to go back to work, next week. I think about it and am already tearing up. I love that baby so much. Luckily I have the best babysitters in the world! (Thanks mom and Meg)
Okay, I tag... Bonnie, Mallory and Theresa!
Weekly Meal Plan 8-16-26
2 days ago
3 comments:
Interesting.....You dont have problems...It makes you who you are. Believe me you will learn some freaky stuff about me now that you tagged me!!! Oh, by the way do you have any picutres from Kim's wedding? I had so much fun! I miss us all so much! I am going to plan a girls night with all of us after the holidays or maybe even before Christmas...and try to get as many of the group together as possible! I am so glad that we are still friends! It makes my heart so havy to know that most of us still keep in contact..and I hope that never goes away!
Love ya,
Theresa
I wish I had some of your OCD! It would really help out around our house. :) Of course I too am obsessed with J and K Plus 8!! LOVE THEM! And I'm not suprised about the pre-pregnancy jeans. I thought you were already wearing them because you look so stinkin' skinny already! Lastly, your little kindergarteners will be so glad to have their real teacher! And don't worry- I'll make sure Gracie doesn't do anything exciting while you're at work. It will be a nice little break for you and then you'll enjoy her even more when you get home! :)
It's so funny how the littlest things can drive us crazy! And I know that's probably so hard that you have to go back to work but you are so lucky that you have your mom and best friend to watch Grace for you! :) She's a lucky little girl! Oh and I'm the same way about locking doors, it's just habit to always lock them after I come inside. And leaving the windows open freaks me out too, I feel like I can't fully fall asleep cause someones going to try and crawl through or something! Awwwhh...
Post a Comment