Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So much to do...why don't I just blog instead?!

Change of plans! Noah will be arriving this Thursday, April 15th! AHHHH! I feel like I have so much to do and NO time. Today was my last day of work, I am sad to leave all the teens and people that I have grown to be such close friends with but also relieved that I'll have at least one day to run around like a mad women, well with a 20 month old in tow, however successful that will be. I have such wonderful family and friends that have offered to help or take Grace but I just don't want to let her go anywhere tomorrow considering this will be our last full day of just "Gracie and Mommy" and then I won't even be able to hold her for the next two weeks. I'm feeling incredibly guitly about that!

Funny thing is that Missy, Clancy's wife, is scheduled to be induced this Thursday too. It looks like there might be 2 Stockton babies born on tax day! I hope it works out! Noah is still doing well but for some reason I am continuing to loose amniotic fluid, which is why the doc won't wait any longer than Thursday. I'm a little worried he might not be fully developed or needs more time to cook. I hope he's a strong little guy!

Anyways, next blog...the all so exciting "birth story" because every mom that has ever had a child loves to hear about other's birth/labor stories! And lots of pictures! :)

3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

WOW!! Holy mowly!! I can't believe your having him tomorrow!!! that is so exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck.

SloneFamily said...

So exciting Ash! Good Luck and stay strong :) PS-- I erased the text with your new number, so I need it again!

Rachel said...

So exciting! Good luck tomorrow! and Congratulations!