Today I am sitting in my completely silent house! I am home alone! (how did that happen?) I thought as I was driving home that I would relish in this alone time and get so much done but instead I am looking at the clock waiting for my family to get here!
This morning was Levi's first day back to work. Because I'm not supposed to hold Gracie yet from my c-section (yeah right!), my mom asked us to come over and she would help me. I told her we would come around 10 because I really wanted to prove to myself that I can be a mother of 2! Things went well! Thanks to Noah being such a content little thing, I was able to feed them, dress them, get myself ready and play with Grace! Gracie is showing some great signs of the terrible 2's which slowed me down a bit but overall I'm happy to say that my kids will not be eating me alive and I can make it as a mother of 2!
Anyways, Levi got off work and came over to my parent's house and ended up falling asleep with Gracie and Noah so I left them and went to my doc appointment and came home. Just talked to my mom and they are all still sound asleep. Kinda really miss them! Oh well I'll make the best of it and eat some brownies! I probably should be working on loosing the baby weight but lately I've just been starving! Oh well, there's always next week!
Also, if you know anyone looking for daycare, I am starting a small daycare out of my home!
New Blog Address
13 years ago
2 comments:
Glad your day went well!!
Noah is the sweetest thing ever. Savannah can't stop talking about him; she is now determined that I have a "Baby Noah" in my tummy and she is getting a "brudder," like Grace.
Isn't it funny how alone time isn't always what it's cracked up to be. I hope that I can handle two as gracefully as you!!
That is hilarious... you just made the best out of it by eating brownies! LOVE it :) Seriously I might be interested in day care one day a week. I will keep you posted. I might be working at the hospital a couple days a week soon. I will let you know :)
As for feeling alone, I hear ya. Alone time is always weird when you are a constantly buzzing mommy!
Post a Comment