I'm only 19 1/2 (to be exact) weeks pregnant and already this little girl is kicking and going crazy all the time! Oh she is so much like her sister already. I have to be honest and say I'm a little scared! At our ultrasound the tech could not believe how active she was. The ultrasound took over an hour because Little Miss would not stay still long enough to get the pics needed. About every 5 minutes the tech would make some comment about how active she was or she would just laugh.
I have to say I guessed this one was going to be a girl from the beginning (but in fairness I was wrong about the other 2) just because she has made me so sick and Gracie did the same, much more than Noah! I still start to feel crummy some nights which surprises me because I thought I'd be over that by now. I'm also so surprised with how tired I am all the time. I remember in my second trimester with the other two feeling so great and full of energy. Maybe I'm just getting older? Or maybe it's because I'm busy prying my two other kids off the walls all the time....hmmmmm.
Regardless, I am just so so excited for her to come. I thought by the third I'd be a little more relaxed and not as anxious but every time I see a baby or see a silly baby show on TV I just get so excited and it makes me want my baby now!
I have had it in my head since I found out I was pregnant that we would be done after her but my wonderful husband seems to think we might want to have another! Uh, I don't know how I feel about that. The finality of saying, "we're done" does definitely scare me because there's always those "what ifs" but being pregnant is not my favorite state, although the end result is entirely worth it and so wonderful, and then there's the whole financial part of colleges, weddings, blah. But is that what you plan having kids around? I don't know. I am a little worried that if we do say "maybe" then I will definitely end up pregnant again before this little girl is 1, regardless if we're trying or not, since that has been how our life rolls. Oh decisions, decisions! To be done or plan for another?
Weekly Meal Plan 8-16-26
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment