What is new? Levi graduated from UTI! Well, sort of. He graduated but then was accepted into the Cummin's program that we were praying for. It was such a bittersweet thing for me, I was so proud and happy for him but then I realized that meant we were going to have to get through another 3 months of hardly seeing each other. BUT God is good and already we are seeing some job possibilities once he finishes the program. Levi is going hard for them! We celebrated his "sort of" graduation with close family and friends at a restaurant and ate amazing food, delicious cake (thanks to Missy) and sang karaoke! It was so much fun!
Poor little Noah got the flu last week and has gradually been gaining his strength back. On top of that, his top teeth started coming in smack in the middle of the flu. Oh it's been fun! I'm thanking God that the rest of the family didn't get sick which was my constant prayer the past week. As of yesterday, Noah is 10 months old. I can't believe that next month I will need to start planning his first birthday party! It just goes by so fast! He is walking along furniture and walls and I'm expecting any day now to see him take his first steps. Not looking forward to it as much as I did with Grace. A newly walking baby means lots of accidents and bruises!
Gracie is still in the terrible two phase and OH BOY! She is as feisty and sassy as they get. A few weeks ago I caught her climbing the blinds in Noah's room. Yes, that is right, she was actually climbing the window blinds. When I walked in she already had one hand on the ceiling. I screamed "What are you doing?!" Her response, "Super Why and I are trying to get to the fan!" I couldn't believe the blinds held her, but she's such a little peanut! We then walked around our entire house and pointed at everything she may not climb. After, she said, "But then is it okay if I just walk on the floor?" "Yes, Grace, walking on the floor is a great idea." Her new imaginary friends are the Super Why kids from the TV show. She does everything with them and when she gets in trouble she blames it on them and asks me to discipline them too. Yesterday I was nursing Noah and she pointed to my stomach and said "Mommy! You're fat!" Nothing like a two year old to make you feel great! As crazy as she is I love her and she makes me laugh like no one else! Noah adores her too and follows her around the entire house not wanting to miss out on the next crazy thing she does.
Here are a few pics from the past month:
 |
| At the zoo. We got a zoo membership for Christmas and are LOVING it. |
 |
| Noah with his Bobo (great grandpa in Burmese) |
 |
| Levi rocking it at Mandalay Noodle House. |
 |
| Gracie is so her mom. She loves to line things up and color coordinate. |
 |
| Too cute! |
 |
| Gettin sleepy! |
 |
| BFF's! :) |
 |
| This picture doesn't do this cake justice! Missy did an AMAZING job! |
 |
| They loved the stage and attention! |
 |
| Gracie singing her rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle". Savannah is patiently awaiting her turn. |
 |
| Gracie, Savannah, Stetson and Uncle Brandon rocking out on stage. |
 |
| Daddy/daughter song but Gracie kept pushing Levi's hand away when he would try and help with the mic. |
 |
| Noni and Gracie singing "Return to Pooh Corner". That is the song Gracie makes Levi sing to her every night before she goes to sleep. I wish I could have gotten this one on video, it was so cute! |
 |
| They love their daddy! |
 |
| AND they love each other! |
2 comments:
I keep forgetting you have a zoo membership. Let's plan a day and go soon! The weather is so nice right now. Do you usually go after morning nap? I love the pics. of the girls singing. Wish we got to see Gracie and Noni singing Pooh Corner! So proud of Levi. Love the update!
Gracie is getting so big! And so is Noah, I love seeing pictures of your kids:) Yay for Levi, that's awesome that he got into that program, good luck for the next 3months. You guys have made it this far so I'm sure 3 more months will be a walk in the park for you. I love that super why are Gracie's friends, she is so funny. I love the things kids come up with. she's a smart girl to put the blame on them.
Post a Comment