Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So much to be thankful for...

What am I thankful for this year? 

1.  A God that loves me.  Jesus and the Cross.  Being forgiven, washed clean.
2.  An amazing, hardworking, supportive husband and two smart, sweet and incredibly cute children.
3.  My extended family and in-laws and the incredible amount of support they have given us, especially the past two years.
4.  A home that I love.  I complain that it's too small and that our family is growing out of it but the truth is that I will be devastated when the time comes to move. 
5.  After a few years of praying and searching, we are finally part of a wonderful, gospel-centered church.  Such a great community of believers!
6.  My cute, destructive dogs!  They are a handful and shed too much but they are part of the family and my kids adore them.
7.  The fact that Levi will be graduating from school in a few months and I'll get my husband back!
8.  An AMAZING company to work for, Guthrie Mainstream, and a boss that has been so willing to help me find a way to continue working while staying home with the kids.  Such a great family company.  I am so proud that Levi and I get to be part of it. 
9.  Living in America.  Being free!
10.  Health! Thankful for the fact that I have a strong, healthy family.
 There is SO much to be thankful for but I'm going to stop at 10!  Have a great month of December!  Happy Holidays!


Gracie learned how to sign "I love you".  She's quite proud.



Grace and Noah are actually starting to play on the floor together.  It's so great!

I think Noah is looking at me thinking, "Seriously mom?  She's crazy!"  (I'm not gonna lie, she really is!)

Gracie and Daddy ALWAYS have to make Saturday breakfast together.  Here they're making pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes. 

Grace and Julia going on a bike ride with Levi.  The two little best friends!

Uncle Brandon is so patient with Noah even when he's giving him a fishhook!

My handsome little man!

The Winkyaw's and Roles!





Naughty? He can be!

No comments: