Monday, October 25, 2010

Love this man

Last weekend Levi was asked to sing at a wedding.  It was beautiful.  This recording doesn't do it justice.  I love that man and how he honors the Lord with his voice.  The picture isn't great because it was so dark but sound is ok. 

P.S. Don't tell Levi I posted this video... :)  He's a little too humble and I'm a little too proud.  I don't get it, if I could sing I'd be singing on the rooftops, for anyone that would listen!  I guess that's why God didn't bless me with this talent!
 God is better than all the riches in the world.  His love is better than life.

2 comments:

Scott and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott and Ashley said...

How cute is that?!

I agree, if I could sing I would be doing it every chance I had!! Such a talent!