Me: "Gracie, I love you."
Grace: "No, mom. I love DADDY!"
Me: "Oh, don't you love me? That makes me sad!"
Grace: "Um, yeah mom. I just need both of you!"
I love my little ballerina! She had her second dance class today and did very good! She was quite adorable, I must say!
Oh, and Saturday night Noah slept through the night, 9 hours! I was thrilled. I woke up at 5 in the morning and panicked because I thought something was wrong but there he was sleeping so peacefully! Hoping he this keeps up!
Levi and I got to go out on a date last night. HUGE thanks to my parents for getting us a gift card and then watching the kids. It was so nice and so needed.
I love my little ballerina! She had her second dance class today and did very good! She was quite adorable, I must say!
Oh, and Saturday night Noah slept through the night, 9 hours! I was thrilled. I woke up at 5 in the morning and panicked because I thought something was wrong but there he was sleeping so peacefully! Hoping he this keeps up!
Levi and I got to go out on a date last night. HUGE thanks to my parents for getting us a gift card and then watching the kids. It was so nice and so needed.
1 comment:
So glad you got to go on a date!!!! Definitely a MUST. The girls were so cute today.
Post a Comment